Customer Portal Release Notes
Release notes for AWE Customer Portal application.
July 16, 2020
- Changes to allow AWE Staff to better support all clients from the portal.
July 15, 2020
- Section desciptions on user's homepage now act as menu links.
- Changes Licensed Applications page to show licenses in alphabetical order.
- Reworked the support log page to properly load logs when truck is selected and added date range filter.
- Miscellaneous script and issue fixes.
June 24, 2020
- Fixed an issue where logged in users menus and display info were overlapping.
June 10, 2020
- Enabled the editing of compartments in the mobile configuration section.
- Enabled the editing of reports in the mobile configuration section.
June 9, 2020
- Enabled the editing of user forms in the mobile configuration section.
June 3, 2020
- Fixed an issue with configuration overrides where active flag was not properly displays and the active/inactive button would not trigger correctly.
- Fixed the copy function on configuration overrides to automatically populate the truck id with the link key (truck id).
- Fixed an issue where the copy function wouldn't show the completed message and the copy button was not working without a refresh.
- Fixed an issue where the remove function wouldn't show the completed message and the remove button was not working without a refresh.
- Fixed an issue where the Active/Inactive function wouldn't show the completed message and the Active/Inactive button was not working without a refresh.
May 31, 2020
- Added new Configuration Overrides section for specific vehicle or device setups that override certain template settings.
Jan 24, 2020
- Fixed an issue when on Configuration Templates and changing product key would not reload the proper templates.
Jan 20, 2020
- Added the ability to edit configuration template settings as a whole file.
- Enabled Release Notes Page for Customer Portal by clicking the version under the title on the title bar.
- Fixed Display of Devices to show Printer and Meter name properly.
- Fixed issue on Support Logs Page where non numeric truck ids would cause page to stop loading.
- Updated the Main Menu to say Menu instead of Software.
- Updated and rearranged items on the main menu to be more organized.
- Fixed an issue with Merge File Editing where a new line wasn't being added at the end of a merge file section.
- Added Software Release Notes section to Customer Portal to show all release notes for customer licensed software.
Dec 20, 2019
- Miscellaneous fixes
Dec 19, 2019
- Fixed issue editing templates where any display tokens containing HTML tags would not save.
Dec 14, 2019
- Initial Launch of Customer Portal
Note: Previous release notes have been archived.